Thursday 10 December 2015

THE TIMEMACHINE


Today I saw a post in Facebook where that person want a time machine to go back. That person want to go back to change what she had done in the past. And then many people who equally wanted that liked the post. So that made me think do I ever want to go back and change something?

No, I never want to go back and change anything. Even if my life is going to be like hell where I get suffocated and can't even breathe, still I never want to go back. I don't want to go back and see the same people again. I could have gone and done something different. That would have changed my life, I would have been different. So I don't want to go back. I love myself to death and I never want to change from what I have become today.

Regret, that's what all are concerned about. But I don't regret at any point of my life. I plan and make my today's action, so that I don't regret ever in my life. Even if I regret, I clear that. For things that I can't clear, I forget and never remember it. That way I live my life.

To all who want a time machine, that is something you won't get. So try to be comfortable with what you are and what you did. Rather than a time machine, talk directly to the person no matter even if you have to put your head down. Throw your self esteem for that moment and ask for forgiveness. Even though that person won't forgive you, you will find a big sense of happiness. From that point even though that person won't smile, you will with all heart. Eventually that person will.

So live your life. Ask for forgiveness when you did something regrettable. Say things directly when needed. Go for silence when you want peace. Be careful with your words and actions. Its said that acts and words cannot be taken back. I would make a change, words can be taken back but not your acts. So think well and always ask yourself what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment